These zip bags are great for cooking liquids or liquid-rich foods such as stews, sauces, marinades, soups, risotto, infused alcohol and much more.
Sousvide Supreme™ zip bags are specially designed to offer simple and efficient sealing of any food items which contain more than about a tablespoon of liquid. In just a few quick and simple steps, air is removed and the bag is closed with its built-in zip mechanism, leaving the contents sealed and ready for sous vide cooking or storage without the need for a chamber vacuum sealer.
The zip bags are fully certified suitable for food use and for cooking at typical sous vide temperatures.
Small sized zip bags measure 200mm x 300mm, and are boxed in quantities of 25 bags per box.
- 25 bags per box
- 200 mm x 300mm bags
- Specifically designed and tested for sous vide cooking
- Safety-tested for cooking at high temperatures
- BPA, lead and phthalate free
- Compliant with EU directive 2002/72/EC
- Lower the filled pouch, with the zipper still open, into the water bath, or a large pot of cooler water, if preferred
- The weight of the water will press against the sides of the pouch, and force the air out as the zip closure is lowered to the surface of the water
- Once the zip closure is at the surface, zip it closed. The pouch should then stay submerged in the water bath
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||200 mm x 330 mm|
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
|Date / Score|
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Fully does the job and price and quality competitive|
|The easiest way to prepare food for cooking & storing|
|good product, good quality|
|Great bags, love them, recommend|
|As described jihhj;phjgo;hjsdfdkf|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|