Box of 50 Large Zipper Vacuum Packaging Bags (200x300mm)
Please note these pouches do need the open end sealing with a vacuum sealer.
Our Full Mesh Zipper Vacuum Packaging Bags are the ideal packaging solution for your busy life. Zipper bags are perfect for frequently used food items, store shredded cheeses or bacon and keep fresher longer in the refrigerator. 20cm wide x 30cm long equivalent to a Quart. zip bags are specially designed to offer simple and efficient sealing of any food items which contain more than about a tablespoon of liquid. In just a few quick and simple steps, air is removed and the bag is closed with its built-in zip mechanism, leaving the contents sealed and ready for sous vide cooking or storage without the need for a chamber vacuum sealer.
The zip bags are fully certified suitable for food use and for cooking at typical sous vide temperatures.
Handy easy-open tear notch and re-closeable zipper
Compatible with all brands of vacuum sealers
Small sized zip bags measure 200mm x 300mm, and are boxed in quantities of 50 bags per box.
- 50 bags per box
- 200 mm x 300mm bags
- Specifically designed and tested for sous vide cooking
- Safety-tested for cooking at high temperatures
- BPA, lead and phthalate free
- Compliant with EU directive 2002/72/EC
- Seal the open end of the zipper pouch and place food in the remaining open end.
- Lower the filled pouch, with the zipper still open, into the water bath, or a large pot of cooler water, if preferred
- The weight of the water will press against the sides of the pouch, and force the air out as the zip closure is lowered to the surface of the water
- Once the zip closure is at the surface, zip it closed. The pouch should then stay submerged in the water bath
- The bag is open at one side and will still require a table top sealer
|Delivery||24 Hours Delivery|
|Dimensions (D x W x H)||Various sizes available.|
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Date / Score|
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|Zip bags are perfect, great service|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|