Mulled Blueberries | Recipe by sousvidetools.com
- 250g or Punnet of Blueberries
- 500ml mulled slow gin
- 50g sugar
Now the nights are drawing in, here at Sous Vide Tools we are looking for the winter warmers to snuggle up with in front of the fire – and this seems like the perfect one for the start of the weekend!
- Preheat your water bath to 60 degrees.
- Place all the ingredients in a pouch and vac-seal
- Put the pouch into your water bath for 1 hour 10 minutes
- Keep checking the water bath to make sure the water is covering the pouch.
- Remove the blueberries from the pouch and serve.
- You can place the pouch into ice water until cold and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Chef’s Tip –
Make a pickling liquor, vac-seal with the blueberries and sous vide at the same temperature and time.